As editor of this magazine I wanted to thank you all for buying it and taking the time to read it. This magazine is for music lovers who listen to metal or all kinds of rock because these are the bands that will feature in it. Also it is focused towards people who like new upcoming bands, which could be anyone. I have decided on making the title very bold and for it to stand out to the audience because the music I’m trying to represent is very “in your face” and it stands out from other music types. I have gone with the colours red, black and dark purple to go throughout my whole magazine because I believe these colours represent the rock genre very well. In the magazine I plan to have bands from both metal and rock genres and I also plan to have old school rock bands such as Metallica or Iron Maiden appear in it. As well as that I hope to have all new artists in these genres to be in it. This will keep old bands alive in the fans eyes and it will make you (the readers) more knowledgeable about upcoming bands.
No comments:
Post a Comment